- WhatsApp introduces funny and colorful stickers
- Stickers can easily be found in the chat box of WhatsApp
- Use it to express your feelings on Diwali
Diwali Stickers: The festival of Diwali is around the corner and everyone is in a festive mood, and wishes for the festival are already being sent on social media platforms. Enthusiasm is at its peak in the country and people of all ages are showing equal enthusiasm. The real fun of Diwali is also in meeting and wishing your loved ones.
Keeping this in mind, instant messaging app Whatsapp has introduced fun and colorful stickers specially designed for the festival of lights. You can easily find these stickers in the chat box of WhatsApp and can send to your friends relatives and office colleagues on the occasion of Diwali. These new stickers can be used to express your feelings on Diwali in your group as well as in personal messages.
How to Download Diwali Stickers on Whatsapp?
We can download new stickers on Diwali by following the steps given below:
- Open Whatsapp
- Open your favorite chat box
- There, you will see a ‘Happy Emoticon’ in the left corner.
- Now after the window is open, click on the sticker icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you click on it, you will see a + sign in a circle, tap on it.
- You will see all the stickers that the platform is offering. There you will see a sticker step by step saying ‘Happy Diwali’ which is ready to download
- Now download the stickers by clicking on the arrow placed just parallel to the sticker
- Once the stickers are downloaded, they will be visible in the My Stickers option
There is another question from some people- how to forward new Diwali stickers.
Here are some easy steps that can help you send new Diwali stickers to your contacts:
- Open Whatsapp
- open any chat contact
- In the typing bar, you will see a smiley on the left corner – tap on it
- A window will open showing your recently used emoticons
- At the bottom of that window, you will see three icons – Emoticons, Gifs and Stickers – Tap on Stickers
- You will see a Diwali sticker bar followed by your most used and favorite stickers. There, you can choose the sticker you want to use according to your