UGC NET 2022 exam city information slip: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the exam city information slip for the UGC NET 2022 exam to be held on October 11. Candidates who are going to appear in the exam can download from official website nta.ac.in and ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
On October 11, UGC NET will be conducted for the following papers0. Public Administration (Shift 1), Political Science (Shift 1 and 2), Anthropology (Shift 2), and Music (Shift 2).
UGC NET Exam City Information Slip can be downloaded by using the application number and date of birth. Let the candidates know, the exam city information slip is not the admit card. This is only an intimation of the allotted examination city for the convenience of the candidates, where the examination center will be located.
Explain, “If any candidate finds difficulty in downloading/checking the Exam City Information Slip. They may send an e-mail to [email protected] Notification regarding the allotment of examination city for the remaining subject(s) will be displayed on the website of NTA. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of NTA at ugcnet.nta.nic.in for the latest updates.
NTA has also published the UGC NET admit cards for the examinations to be held on October 8 and 10. Candidates can download it from the official website.
UGC NET 2022 exam city information slip: download like this
- Firstly visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Go to
- On the home page, go to the ‘News & Events section link.
- Click on the Exam City Information Slip link.
- Click on the direct link and you will be taken to a login page.
- Enter the login credentials as required.
- Click on the Login option.
- Your exam city information slip will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and don’t forget to take a printout for future reference.