Aloo Sabji Made In Cooker: Raise your hand if you are someone who doesn’t like to cook elaborate meals. Well, we all have been there at some point. After a long day at work, all that we long for is wholesome home-cooked food that is not only delicious and healthy but is also easy to make. Now, what can be better than preparing some classic aloo ki sabji? So today we have brought a cooker wale aloo ki sabji recipe by chef Ranveer Brar. What is special about this recipe is that it wouldn’t take much of your time and can be easily prepared in a cooker.
Ingredients of Aloo Sabji Made In Cooker
For crushed chili and ginger
1) Green chilies – 2
2) Ginger – 1 inch
3) Salt to taste
For the main cooker wali sabji
1) Ghee – 2 tablespoons
2) Cumin seeds – 1 tablespoon
3) Prepared crushed chilli and ginger
4) Asafoetida – ¼ tablespoon
5) Degi red chilli powder – 1 tablespoon
6) Turmeric powder – ½ tablespoon
7) Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
8) Tomatoes (big cubes) – 2 (medium-sized)
9) Potatoes (big cubes) – 2 to 3 (medium-sized)
10) Ghee – 1 tablespoon
11) Fresh coriander leaves
12) Lemon wedge
Here’s how you can prepare cooker only face to Aloo Sabji Made In Cooker
1) First of all, take a mortar and pestle and add green chillies, ginger, and salt and crush them coarsely. Keep that crushed chilli and ginger mixture aside for further use.
2) Now you need to start making the main dish. Heat some ghee in a cooker and add cumin seeds, crushed chilli, ginger, and asafoetida one by one. Put the spices as well, including degi red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Saute for a minute at least.
3) Gradually add tomatoes and saute the masala until you start getting the fragrance and the tomatoes turn a little softer.
4) Here comes the main ingredient of the recipe – potatoes. Add potatoes, along with some ghee and water. Stir the curry well and then cover the lid of the pressure cooker. You need to cook it under pressure for about 2-3 whistles and then switch off the flame. Let it cool down.
5) Once you remove the lid, mash some of the potatoes with a masher and then boil the curry for a minute.
6) Final step would include adding coriander leaves and lemon juice to the curry. Your potato sabji is ready!
7) Serve hot in a bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves and lemon wedges on top.
View this post on Instagram