Aadhaar Card Helpline Number: Aadhar card has become a very important document for all citizens living in India. From getting admission in any school, college to travel, to take advantage of government scheme, to open bank account, to file income tax return, to buy property. Buying Tips) etc. Aadhar card is required for all the works. In such a situation, the Aadhar card issuing body advises the citizens to always keep the Aadhar card updated. Many times citizens have to face many problems in updating Aadhar card. In such a situation, UIDAI has issued a helpline number to help people.
UIDAI gave information about the helpline number by tweeting-
Giving information about this through its official Twitter handle, UIDAI said that to update Aadhaar, only visit the official website of UIDAI. Apart from this, you can also update in Aadhaar through mAadhaar App and myAadhaarPortal. Along with this, it has also been informed that if there is any problem in updating the details, you can call the toll free number 1947. At the same time, you can also get the solution of the problem by mailing [email protected]
For any kind of information related to Aadhaar Update, always trust UIDAI official website (https://t.co/O8VS8N7wSq), #mAadhaarApp and #myAadhaarPortal or official social media handles only
For any other query, you can also call to 1947 (Toll-Free), or email at [email protected] pic.twitter.com/sNvVbcalWr
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) October 25, 2022
All facilities will be available on 1947 number
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released the Independence Year Number to make its helpline number easier. This helps people to remember this number. This number is active 24*7 IVRS mode. At the same time, you can talk to the customer care from 7 am to 11 pm from Monday to Saturday. On Sunday, you can talk from 8 am to 5 pm. Through this number, you can lodge a complaint here with the information of the Aadhar center as well as the Aadhar number, in case of loss of Aadhar, in case of non-receipt of Aadhar card from the post office.
How to update name in Aadhar card-
1. For this work, first of all visit the official website of Aadhaar.
2. Next you have to click on the Proceed option here.
3. Next, the page will open in front of you, in which enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number.
4. After this, click on Captcha and enter it on Send OTP. Then OTP will come on your registered mobile number, enter it.
5. After filling the OTP, a page will open in front of the user. In this, fill all the details like your name, gender, date of birth etc.
6. After this, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 50 to update the name in Aadhaar.
7. After that you can change the name. Its verification code will come.
8. Your Aadhaar will be updated as soon as you enter the code.
read this also-